Who We Are
Happybeams Interiors is an online interior design consultancy based in the Midlands and is registered as Juniper & Thyme Limited in England & Wales (Company Number: 11082806)
The blog and website content is written by Jessica Blake unless otherwise stated. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch via the contact page.
- Your use of any information on this blog is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any advice or information available through this blog meet your specific requirements and skills. Happybeams Interiors will not be held responsible for any form of issue caused by the advice provided.
- Comments on this blog are welcome, encouraged and appreciated. Those deemed to be spam, solely promotional in nature or offensive will be deleted. For this reason, all comments are moderated. Note that including a link is permitted, as long as it’s related to the post itself. I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice.
- This blog includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Please note that once you visit such external sites, you are subject to their own terms and conditions.
Information that you share with Happybeams Interiors enables us to provide a service to you and we collect this information by telephone, electronic and written correspondence and via our website. We may as for information such as your name, private/business address, contact telephone numbers and email address. We may also ask for information that relates to the service you have chosen to use.
Please note when you enter your email address on the Happybeams Interiors website under the subscriber area, you are providing consent for us to use your email address for our subscriber list. We tend to send our emails monthly, but can do more than this on the odd occasion for marketing purposes. We use MailChimp as a newsletter service. When you agree to signing up to our newsletter, the email address is stored on our website and sent to MailChimp subsequently. The emails will be stored on MailChimp indefinitely, unless you choose to opt out / unsubscribe (which you can do at any time). The email address will not be passed onto any other companies. The only occasion where this information may be passed on is if Happybeams Interiors are required to do so by law, for example under a court order, or in response to properly made demands, under powers contained in the Data Protection legislation.
If you purchase anything online from Happybeams Interiors, for example an interior design package or gift voucher etc, please note we will collect information like your telephone number, full name & address and email address to place the order. This information is solely collected so that should we need to get in touch with you regarding your order, we are able to do so. After 12 months, when the information as deemed as no longer necessary, then the information will be deleted and no longer stored. The only other occasion where this information may be passed on is if Happybeams Interiors are required to do so by law, for example under a court order, or in response to properly made demands, under powers contained in the Data Protection legislation.
We also require our clients information so that we can keep in touch during a project. We will send fabric samples, call them if they require phone support and generally keep in touch in order to fulfil our design service. In light of this, information is collected from our clients for this reason. Please note we would never pass on a clients personal data/information to another company without prior consent. For instance, when working with a tradesman or supplier, we will not pass on your email address without asking for permission first.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Amending or Removing Your Details
You may amend your registration details at any time or ask us to remove your details from our files by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also unsubcribe from any email sent by clicking the appropriate link at the bottom of the email.
Should you wish to know what personal information Happybeams Interiors holds about you, we ask that you put your request in writing and send it to us to the email address mentioned above. Happybeams Interiors have one month to supply this information to you free of charge.
This policy is effective since November 27th 2017 and was last reviewed on 18 May 2018.
This website & blog includes content (words and images) that are copyright (©) of Happybeams Interiors unless specified or sourced. Some rights reserved. Product photographs used in mood boards are copyrighted to their respective owners.
You are free to redistribute the content in any medium or format. However, in order to do so, you must give appropriate full credit and a link to the original post. For example, adding the caption “Photo credit: Happybeams Interiors” when inserting our content including images. Note that using only “Image source” as a caption with no owner information is not sufficient according to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).
Finally, under no circumstances, may you modify/transform the content, or use it for commercial purposes without prior explicit consent. If in doubt, please contact us and we will respond as soon as I can.
Terms & Conditions For Our Design Services
By requesting a designer and having a room design made by Happybeams Interiors the client agrees to accept the following terms and conditions:
- Happybeams Interiors provide an online interior design service. For a specified fee per room, we will provide a tailored digital design and if our sourcing guide is selected, a specially chosen list of items will be put together for the client to choose from.
- For the Spatial Planning and Colour Scheme services, up to 3 amendments will be provided. For the Kitchen Design service, the client can make up to 5 amendments to the design. This does not include updated mood boards each time, an initial and final version will be provided, and additional concepts will be charged at £50 per room. To clarify, design revisions consist of a change of 5 items originally chosen by the designer or 5 layout changes. If the designer feels as though the clients revisions require a substantial amount of work, or may change the design drastically so other alterations need to be made, the designer has the right to charge an additional fee for the extra work. Price dependent on work needed to be re-done. The designer will however not charge the client without discussing this first.
- Services are not priced per room but take into consideration the size of the room and the number of services required per room. For example, if a client has a room which measures over 5m x 5m or has a large open place space, additional charges may apply. Additionally, if a client has an open plan space (e.g. living / dining space) we will charge according to the size of the space and the different needs for each area rather than a standard price per square meter. Quotes will always be discussed with the client so that it is all clear before invoicing.
- Happybeams Interiors take full payment up front and will only start work on a clients design once payment has been received and all information has been received e.g. floor plans, photos, measurements etc. Happybeams expect payment within 1 week of invoicing.
- Happybeams Interiors accept no responsibility for any false, unclear or inaccurate measurements provided by the client.
- Happybeams Interiors do not accept any responsibility or liability for any incorrect furniture ordered by the client, or furniture that may be the wrong size, wrong colour or arrive damaged.
- Happybeams Interiors work on the assumption that all clients check the dimensions of the furniture pieces recommended to them before purchasing. Happybeams Interiors will not accept any liability or responsibility for furniture ordered by the client that isn’t to their satisfaction or needed to be returned.
- Happybeams designers will endeavour to scale up floorplans provided by the client or the clients contractor to the best of their ability and as accurately as possible. Happybeams Interiors do however require all clients to check these floorplans are accurate and correct before beginning any form of design work such as hiring tradesmen, requesting quotes and purchasing furniture etc.
- If a client has enlisted any Happybeams Interiors design package service, and has requested a personal shopping service, Happybeams Interiors have the right to keep any percentage of trade discounts offered where applicable.
- Any clients based outside of the UK, for example within the EU and USA, when engaging in a work relationship with Happybeams, are subject to UK laws. Topology will not be complying with US, Canadian or EU laws, strictly UK laws.
Our Contact Information
Jessica Blake // 07917 061852 // email@example.com