Good afternoon lovely people!
While I was choosing the perfect ceiling light for our gorgeous deep teal study, I came across some truly stunning options that I just had to share with you.
The scheme for the room in question (*so you can picture where I’m going with this!) has with a real ‘gentlemanly sophistication’ feel to it. There will be deep walnut furniture, a warm tan leather chair, lots of books and classy, vintage trinkets on display – think globes, book ends….
Well, without further ado I thought I’d narrow it down to my top twenty finds for you…
- Made.com Tangle Chandelier Pendant £99 (Shown in Brass & Clear Glass and Matt Black, Smoke Glass & Antique Brass)
- BHS Kolding Ball Ceiling Light £60
- Next Cooper Gold Finish Pendant £80
- Lighting Direct Disc Ceiling Pendant Light – Brass £36
- Lighting Direct Capital 6 Arm Ceiling Pendant Light – Polished Brass £175
- BHS Hol Pendant Light, Brass £200
- Ebb & Flow Rowan Striped Glass Ceiling Pendant Light – Gold £280
- Rockett St George Brass Paddle Pendant Light £125
- West Elm Sphere + Stem Ceiling Lamp £499
- Tom Dixon Beat Tall Ceiling Pendant Light – Brushed Brass £325
- Argos Collection Ceres Wire Sphere Pendant Light – Gold £31.99
- Debenhams Home Collection – Gold ‘Aiden’ sputnik pendant ceiling light £160
- BHS Lem Pendant Light £70
- Next Blossom 9 Light Gold Finish Chandelier £210
- House of Fraser Biba Gold Hammered Pendant £120
- Maison Du Monde Sweet Forest Golden Metal Pendant Lamp £76.99
- House of Fraser Linea Alexis Ceiling Light £120
- Laura Ashley Attlee Antique Brass Pendant (Banded LED) £157.50
- Dar Izmir Ceiling Pendant Light £224.26
- Debenhams J by Jasper Conran – Gold ‘Spock’ pendant ceiling light £96
As you can see there’s quite a range of styles and price tags, and they are certainly not all suitable for a study! But I really do think they are all stunning, and it just shows that whatever your budget, anyone can have a gorgeous brass ceiling light! HOORAY!
I thought I’d also mention a pet peeve I have when it comes to pendants, and that is when they are hung on a big hefty chain. So you’ll notice that all the ones I have selected are either hung on a cord or a metal support structure of some kind. There were some beautiful light fittings that I could have included but due to the hanging method I chose to leave them out, as I wouldn’t personally buy any of them for that reason, whereas I would happily purchase any one of these twenty. Just try to stop me!
I’d love to hear which ones are your favourites in the comments below – have you got a project coming up that one of these would be perfect for?
Have a lovely day! ♥